Blue Hill Impact
The Blue Hills Impact is the official summer softball program of Parkway Girls Softball League. The Blue Hill Impact is a girls summer tournament softball program that provides players from Boston and surrounding areas an opportunity to test their skills against some of the very best teams in New England.
The Impact field girls teams in the U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 age divisions that play in 4-6 highly competitive tournaments throughout New England over the course of the summer. All players looking to develop their skills while playing against top competition are encouraged to tryout for the program. Players either playing on high school teams, or looking to compete in high school, will benefit a great deal playing at this competitive level. We are also proud to say that a number of our players go on to play softball at the college level!
A typical Impact year looks something like this.
- Outdoor Fall Practices for as long as the weather permits on Sunday Afternoons
- 10 Winter Practices, indoors on Sunday mornings, beginning the first Sunday in January
- We break for the players' high school spring season
- 5 Summer Tournaments (We avoid 4th of July and aim to finish mid August for vacation planning)
- 1 Fall Event: tournament or competitive play games against other program(s)
- There is 1 Showcase tournament that is made up of a team of select u16 and u18 players nearing college age
The Blue Hills Impact is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization. All funds go toward the development of the players and their total experience.
All questions regarding try-outs or the program should also be directed to Mike Nosky via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . More information can also be found at the programs's website at https://www.bluehillsimpact.com/.
2021 - 2022 Tryout Information